Karnataka Common Entrance Test, also known as KCET, will be conducted between April 18, 2018 and April 20, 2018. The hall tickets/ admit cards for KCET 2018 have been released on April 6, 2018. Those who have registered for the examination can download their respective hall tickets/ admit cards from the official website of Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA).
Students can download the hall tickets using their application number and date of birth provided in the application. Here is how to download KCET 2018 admit card:
- To download the Admit card for KCET 2018, follow the instructions given below.
- Go to the official website of KEA at kea.kar.nic.in.
- On the right side of the screen, there would a flashing news column. Under this column, will be an entry labelled CET 2018. Click on this link.
- You will be directed to KCET official page. You will see a link to download CET 2018 hall ticket. Click on this link.
- You will be redirected to the login page. Enter your application number and date of birth as per your 10th Standard marksheet. Submit these details.
- The link to download the admit card/ hall ticket will appear in front of you. Click on that link to begin download.
- Download and print the hall ticket for future use.
Note: Candidates will be denied entry in the exam hall, if they do not produce their hall ticket/ admit card in front of the invigilator.
Important dates for KCET 2018:
|Availability of Admit Card||6th April 2018|
|Biology and Mathematics Test||18th April 2018|
|Physics and Chemistry Test||19th April 2018|
|Kannada Language Test||20th April 2018|
|Tentative date for Declaration of result||Last week of May 2018|
|Tentative date for Commencement of Counselling||2nd week of June 2018|
Apart from these, there are various things that candidates must keep in mind while appearing for KCET. These guidelines are provided below:
- Use of any type of calculator or log table etc. is prohibited.
- There are no negative marks for incorrect answers.
- The candidates appearing for KCET 2018 will have to attempt their exams as per the schedule and eligibility to the respective courses. In case they are unable to do so, they shall not be eligible for determination of merit.
- Any gadgets, calculator, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth, wireless headsets, bits of paper, electronics etc. will not be allowed into the Examination Hall. If candidates are found in possession of the above mentioned items inside the examination hall, they shall be disqualified.
- Candidates are not allowed to wear or carry any type of wristwatch in the examination hall / room. There will be bells sounds at different intervals, indicating the time elapsed/remaining.
- Along with CET-2018 Admission Ticket, candidates must carry any one valid Photo Identity Card like Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN Card / College Identity Card / 12th Standard Examination Admission Ticket / Bus Pass.
- Candidates should follow instructions given by invigilators in examination hall at all times. If a candidate fails to follow the instructions, they shall be disqualified.
- A candidate will only be allowed to appear at the examination centre at the time allotted to him/her. The allotted time is mentioned in the hall ticket.
- Candidates are not allowed to scribble or mark the sheets except for the required entries on the OMR Answer Sheet. If any mark results in disclosing the candidate identity, or use of abusive language or employ any other unfair means, such as scratching or erasing any attempted answer, candidates are liable for disqualification.
- Candidates should use only Blue or black ballpoint pens. Additionally, a candidate should not carry more than two or three ball point pens with them to the examination hall. Pencils are also not allowed in the examination hall.
- Questions in every question paper, for all the subjects, will be printed both in English and Kannada Language. In case a discrepancy arises between the two versions, the English version will be considered as final.