Taasir Urdu News Network | Uploaded on 22-September-2018
About Spinach and Feta Crepes Recipe: A healthy and filling treat for that sunday family brunch! These spinach and feta filled crepes are a great mix of delicious and nutritious.
Ingredients Of Spinach And Feta Crepes
- For crepes:
- 1/4 Cup Milk (whole fat or skimmed)
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 1/8 Cup Butter, melted
- 1 tsp Honey
- A pinch of Salt
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable oil
- For crisping crepe Extra butter
- For the filling:
- 200 Gram Spinach, chopped
- 150 Gram Feta cheese (crumbled)
- 100 Gram Greek yogurt (whisked)
- 2 Tbsp Honey
How to Make Spinach and Feta Crepes
- Mix in the dry and the wet ingredients separately and then combine. Gently whisk till no lumps remain. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Warm a flat pan over medium heat and grease with oil. Pour about 2 table spoons of crepe batter and twirl around pan to coat the pan. Make sure the batter spreads out evenly.
- Flip the crepe and begin layering the filling with spinach and feta. Cover half the crepe with filling and flip over the other half of the crepe to the filled side. Flip the crepe- greasing it with butter and crisping it to your liking.
- Serve with a dollop of greek style yogurt on the side and a drizzle of honey.
займ на карту быстро онлайн zaymi-bistro.ru займ до зарплаты онлайн на карту